If you believe that an online casino should reward its high rollers richly, then you’ll want to try EuroGrand casino. Part of the William Hill Group (WHG), its solid game line-up, live casino and generous bonuses are perfect for casino fans who aren’t afraid to deposit a bit more to enjoy a true VIP experience.Play casino games at EuroGrand
GamesWith just over 230 games, it’s clear that EuroGrand doesn’t offer the biggest selection of games. However, the line-up remains pretty solid, offering the following:
- 125 slots, ranging from classic slots to video slots.
- 32 table games, including a host of blackjack and roulette variants.
- More than a dozen video pokers.
- A live casino offering blackjack, roulette, baccarat and casino hold’em.
- A host of scratch cards and other casual games
- A selection of exclusive slots.
EuroGrand’s live casino is of particular note. Alongside a broad selection of tables with differing limits, it also offers a number of variations of each of the four game types.
EuroGrand offers a wide selection of jackpot games. At any given time, there are more than 20 jackpot games available. Jackpots range from a few hundred, all the way through to multi-millions.
Many of these are progressive jackpot slots, which includes its range of branded Marvel slots. However, table games such as blackjack and Caribbean stud poker also offer handsome jackpots.
Irrespective of whether you use the download or non-download versions of the casino, navigation of each is easy enough.
You can browse through the array of games in the download version via a series of cascading menus, into which each game is arranged according to its type. Likewise, games are grouped according to type in the non-download version too, although this relies on a series of tabbed headings and scroll buttons.
Depositing and withdrawal is done via the cashiers section, and offer a number of options:
- Supported methods include credit cards, bank transfers, Neteller, Skrill, ClickandBuy and, in certain countries, even PayPal.
- The option to view your transaction history.
One somewhat unpractical feature is that although live chat is available around the clock, you need to download the software to use it.
Like its sister casino, William Hill Casino Club, EuroGrand is powered by Playtech software, and is available in non-download and download form.
Of the two, the download version is the more impressive. Alongside somewhat easier navigation, the graphics are better. Games run in slightly higher resolution, and offer smoother animation. Alongside this, the casino lobby also offers detailed, animated backgrounds with add a sense of polish to it. The download version also offers a few more games, too.
However, if you opt to play the non-download version instead, you’ll find the games are still perfectly adequate in all regards. So it won’t affect your enjoyment of it.
EuroGrand also offers a mobile casino for customers with a suitably powerful smart phone or tablet computer.
The casino offers a reasonable spread of software games, including:
- Roulette and blackjack
- A host of slots, including jackpot slots like Gold Rally
- Branded scratch cards
- Video poker
Like many casinos, EuroGrand offers a 100% first-deposit welcome bonus to customers depositing standard sums. However, it also has a further range of attractive bonuses for those depositing bigger sums.
Available bonuses and promotions are:
- 25% first deposit bonus up to $250 on deposits larger than $10.
- High-roller welcome bonus of $1,000 on deposits of $4,000 or more.
- 60% second-deposit bonus up to $500 on deposits greater than $10.
- 300% third-deposit bonus up to $300 on deposits greater than $10.
- $50 refer-a-friend bonus.
- 10-15% deposit method bonus up to $2,500 (varies depending on method used; minimum deposit $10).
It also offers a comprehensive VIP package, which includes such things as exclusive tournaments, personal account managers, selected promotions, bonuses and special prizes, and faster withdrawals. Admission to the VIP program is dependent on the number of Comp Points (EuroGrand’s loyalty scheme) you amass.
With a good live casino, download, non-download and mobile versions, and some decent bonuses, EuroGrand offers a decent casino experience, especially for the more serious casino fan. If there is a downside, it’s that there are casinos with bigger choices of games out there. But even here, EuroGrand offers a reasonable line-up.Receive a welcome bonus up to $1,000 at EuroGrand