Guide to slot machines
BestOnlineCasino.com brings you a basic guide to online slots. Let’s start with some slot history. San Francisco mechanic Charles Fey created the first slot machine, named ‘Liberty Bell’, back in 1895. This three-reel slot machine featured only four symbols. Gambling experts believe that Liberty Bell is the ancestor of all slots ever since Fey’s creation.
Easy game-play, complex machines
Spinning the reels of a slot machine doesn’t require any skills. Just hit the button to start enjoying the action. The first slot machines featured a lever (arm) attached to one side, which explains the nickname ‘one-armed bandit
’. Slot machines are extremely complex devices packed with a huge number of parts and cooperating systems.
Slot machine tips
There are a few things to keep in mind when playing a slot machine, regardless of whether it is an online slot
or a slot machine at a brick and mortar casino.
- Determine your gambling budget before spinning the reels of a slot machine.
- Choose a machine that fits your wagering preferences as there are many options with regard to bet per spin.
- Benefit from loyalty schemes at both land-based gambling parlors and online casinos.
- Select a machine with a theme that appeals to you the most.
- Consult the pay table for information about winning combinations, symbols, bonus features, etc.
- Separate your bankroll from your winnings, which you don’t use to play.
- Try another slot in case of a lack of winnings.
- And last but not least, enjoy your gambling session as playing a slot machine is all about having a good time.